Monday, July 22, 2013

Globe Telecom: The Nightmare Customer Service

Today is July 22, 2013.
As of today I have been waiting for 30 minutes, listening to perhaps the most purposely annoying recording for subscribers to wait until a customer representative becomes available. It is really a test of patience or battery, to see which runs out first before I get connected to any customer service representative.

My issue? My current billing statement.
I do not have an idea as to why do they keep on billing me wrong every single month since I acquired this plan. When my boyfriend and I were still together I'd get charged 10 pesos for every text message I sent abroad despite my subscription to an alltextIDD plan.

Now that I am single, which should have lessened my phone bill considerably, I am still charged 3k to 5k per month considering I haven't even received a copy of my bill since April 2013. They keep claiming to have sent it but considering that every other billing company including my credit card has been able to find me; I do not understand why theirs cannot, and they want to me to subscribe to an automatic bill charging facility, ARE THEY MAD?

Scratch that, I am waiting for 47 minutes now, and for a company that tries to charge me thousands of pesos per month I expect some goddamned service.

No comments:

Post a Comment