Tuesday, November 27, 2012

An Exchange Gift Guide = )

Yesterday I got the comment that I was hard to buy gifts for. I don't really know where that comment came from but since when I window shop I tend to be "needs" specific. I'm posting a list of things I intend to buy the next time I have cash which is probably after Christmas, so if my kind mommy/daddy bought this for me, rest assured I shall be using them.

A Panda Car Head Rest
Actually, I like any panda stuff. Even if its not a head rest.


I need a watch, because I left my only one at the other house I live in.
It doesn't have to be branded but you get the general style.
If you can get it in panda, that would be nice too!



Well its a charger and speaker all in one!


This one is cute and pretty handy for the mall trips. I like the grey one.



No comments:

Post a Comment